Summertime is a GREAT time to slow it down and relax with an amazing book! (Or E-Book, we get it!) Either way, whichever floats your boat, we suggest these great finds to boost productivity, wellness, leadership skills, motivation, and FUN!
1. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life - Jen Sincero
This one is a great motivational (and funny) pick-me-up, but also inspire-me book :)
2. Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action - Simon Sinek
Again, another great feel-good book. But this one also lets you look into yourself a bit to challenge your way's of thinking and looking at the world. We give it two thumbs up for that reason :)
3. How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
The title says it all! This is a motivational book on how to make ANY situation work FOR you :)
4. The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
AMAZING, AMAZING read. This one is completely positive and will leave you feeling EXCELLENT chapter after chapter. This also makes a really great gift for anyone going through a tough time
5. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - J.K. Rowling
OK -- This one isn't a motivational, leadership how-to, or an inspiring book as the rest are, BUT how could we NOT read this?? Of course it isn't released until the 31st of July, but hey, we're PUMPED! (When you grow up with these characters and story lines, it is a complete MUST-HAVE for any reading list)
6. ANY John C. Maxwell book (We suggest the complete collection for the fullest effect)
Motivational, inspiring, feel-good, and very informative, this collection will be sure to develop you in more ways than you knew possible.
We're curious to know, what's on your summer reading list?
Send us some love using #omgdetox